Our values are not mere words on paper; we actively seek to live by them, by putting them into practice in all we do.
- We demonstrate the highest ethical standards and principles.
- We are independent, objective experts delivering reliable information to our clients.
- We are respectful, honest and transparent with ourselves, clients and colleagues.
- We say what we do and we do what we say. We only commit to what we can deliver.
- We value all kinds of diversity, as it reflects the wider society in which we operate.
- We are curious about the world around us.
- We ask the right questions, we seek the new and unexpected.
- We love to learn, read, listen, search and research and analyse data with passion.
- We think deeply to go beyond the obvious and we take nothing for granted.
- We challenge how things can be improved for the benefit of Ipsos and our clients.
- We are passionate about what we do and we do it all to assist our clients to better understand people, markets, brands and society.
- All of us are smarter than any of us.
- We work in diverse teams comprising clients and colleagues. Together we navigate the world towards common goals and with open minds.
- We foster a culture of continuous improvement by sharing knowledge and expertise freely and generously, and we learn from each other.
- We actively explore opportunities to work openly across our specialisations and our countries and promote internal mobility and promotions.
- We contribute to Ipsos training programmes as participants, trainers and/or mentors.
- We put clients first. Always. We focus on longterm partnerships and we understand our clients’ businesses as if they were our own.
- We are responsible and accountable for providing our clients with the best solutions across our specialisations.
- We go beyond the research to bring insights that enable our clients to make smarter decisions. We always have a point of view.
- We deliver on our promises; on specifications, time, and budget. Right on time, the first time.
- Clients’ needs take precedence over other internal priorities. We go the extra mile for them.
- We are different. Our culture encourages individuals to try different, innovative ideas.
- We are motivated. We work hard and smart, and we are able to act quickly and decisively when required.
- We love a good challenge. We never give up. We are confident, tenacious and disciplined.
- We are results oriented. We spend the company’s and our clients’ money carefully.
- We take individual responsibility for changing the game.